Saturday, January 22, 2011

Prayer Mountain

This is the landscape around "Prayer mountain" which is the name of the first piece of property that Loren Cunningham bought. (The founder of YWAM)

We came here at the start of our ministry in Fiji to pray for our time in Fiji.


This land is what got me interested in coming to Fiji in the first place. Yohanan the school leader mentioned this piece of land on my DTS when I was a student and after that moment I knew I was called to go to Fiji. Next thing I know I'm leading an outreach in Fiji.

Its one of the few pieces of property that YWAM has that doesn't have much on it. There is only a shack there to this day and it was bought around 50 years ago. However they are building a base there now.
This is a Link to a movie in one of my Picasa web albums

From Video Update

1 comment:

  1. Love that you shaved the beard :) Praying for you guys! I can't wait to hear how God has changed your heart and what He has in store for you!

    ReplyDelete